Dix Hills, NY

Posted July 27, 2013
Upper Room Christian School provided my two daughters with an excellent Christian education that prepared them to go to outstanding colleges and become women of God.

Posted April 28, 2013
I sent all four of my children to this school and am thoroughly pleased with the outcome. Not only were my children prepared for college but more importantly, they were prepared for life! No regrets!!

Upper Room Christian School 1

Posted July 23, 2012
I do not recommend this school to anyone. I had my daughter in this school for exactly 60 days, and that was more than enough. The principal was very rude and the 1st grade teacher was not someone who I would want teaching my child. I know this is said to be a christian school, but I question the values of some of the staff. The only thing they seemed to be concerned with was money.

Upper Room Christian School 1

Posted February 04, 2011
I am very disappointed with my experience here. I cant tell you what happen with this school, but it is not good. Broken equipment, cold building, no lunch, or breakfast is provided and it seems like the only thing that is happen it the money is going in the school pocket. the kids are rude to the teachers, the are caught cursing and being so disrespectful

Posted September 23, 2007
I have had my children in the school for years, from elementary through high school. My children love the school and are challenged by the curriculum. They have stayed close to their friends and miss school during the summer. The teachers have been amazing, and even the elementary teachers have stayed close with their former students throughout the years, encouraging my children to visit, and offering their continued mentoring long after leaving their grade. A Christian School with an excellent program is difficult to find, but I have found it here. The administration encourages involvement and is always accessible. For a small school, the music and arts program is excellent and constantly growing, and the sports program is top notch. I would recommend this school to anyone. I have seen many students graduate, and these children are getting into the schools and fields of their choice, with scholarship money awarded.

Upper Room Christian School 4

Posted October 27, 2006
This is the first year for my 5th grade level niece. So far she and my family rave about the school. The curriculum seems challenging(which is great). She is taking advantage of the wonderful music department by taking vocal and piano lessons. So far I'm a fan.

Posted June 26, 2006
If you're lokking for a good christian school i would definitely say go to urcs all my children attend urcs the teachers are great and they have a wonderfull staff.Keep up the good work .God bless.

Upper Room Christian School 3

Posted May 15, 2006
The curriculum is not challenging and there is favoritism when it comes to non-Upper Room church members.

Upper Room Christian School 4

Posted March 20, 2004
A once 'well kept secret', the word is out on URCS! A place where children can increase in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man. Small classes, caring teachers, very safe environment. Our first year, but not our last at URCS. Then enrollment now is almost 300.

Posted August 26, 2003
Upper Room is like another family. They take care of the students like they are there own.The relationships you build with each other last a life time. I think Upper Room is better then a public school because its more like one to one teaching. This is a great place to send your children for school.

Upper Room Christian School
722 Deer Park Road, Dix Hills, NY  11746
Last modified Upper Room Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Upper Room Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top