Dix Hills, NY

Posted July 27, 2013
Upper Room Christian School provided my two daughters with an excellent Christian education that prepared them to go to outstanding colleges and become women of God.

Posted April 28, 2013
I sent all four of my children to this school and am thoroughly pleased with the outcome. Not only were my children prepared for college but more importantly, they were prepared for life! No regrets!!

Posted July 23, 2012
I do not recommend this school to anyone. I had my daughter in this school for exactly 60 days, and that was more than enough. The principal was very rude and the 1st grade teacher was not someone who I would want teaching my child. I know this is said to be a christian school, but I question the values of some of the staff. The only thing they seemed to be concerned with was money.

Posted February 04, 2011
I am very disappointed with my experience here. I cant tell you what happen with this school, but it is not good. Broken equipment, cold building, no lunch, or breakfast is provided and it seems like the only thing that is happen it the money is going in the school pocket. the kids are rude to the teachers, the are caught cursing and being so disrespectful

Posted January 31, 2010

Posted January 09, 2010

Posted August 12, 2009

Posted April 30, 2009

Posted October 23, 2008

Posted September 14, 2008

Upper Room Christian School
722 Deer Park Road, Dix Hills, NY  11746
Last modified Upper Room Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Upper Room Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top