Dryden Elementary School 2

Posted December 10, 2010
My first-grader is currently a student at Dryden, and I can't believe what a difference the year between K & 1st has made. Last year she had a SPECTACULAR teacher (who had been there for 36 years) who was communicative and helpful, and kept our daughter challenged and interested in school. Our daughter rarely got in trouble. This year? Her teacher can't be bothered to communicate, and we've had an incredibly difficult time getting responses from the administration as well. I am incredibly frustrated.

Dryden Elementary School 3

Posted September 26, 2007
I have 2 sons that are attending Dryden Elementary and so far I've found the school to be average. Some of the teachers are great, some are not. The facilities are improving but have a way to go.

Dryden Elementary School 4

Posted April 13, 2006

Dryden Elementary School 4

Posted March 19, 2005
I have been very pleased with Dryden, I think the staff and faculty work very hard and are great with kids. I have felt welcomed.

Dryden Elementary School 1

Posted August 22, 2003
My step-son attended Dryden Elementary School. He failed every subject and they still passed him. The teacher said we do not have time to help him. How can a school say they do not have time to help a student ? Do they really care about their students ? From what I have seen, they don't.

Dryden Elementary School
16 Union Street, Dryden, NY  13053
Last modified Dryden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dryden Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top