School 3 4

Posted June 25, 2008
3 of my children have attended school 3, one of which has disabilities, I have found that most of the time the staff has been great. The teachers strive to help the kids whatever the problem, Although I haven't approved of every measure,but it's not a perfect world, my kids and I love the teachers!

School 3 0

Posted April 14, 2008
I'm Lunchroom monitor at dunkirk school #3 and i'm pleased with how the school is ran i also have 2 daughters in school #3

Posted March 11, 2008
I've tutored at this school plenty of times. The principle is a man you definitely want to work for. The teachers are wonderful and do not put on airs. It is a very multicultural school. Sadly many children come from dysfunctional homes, but there are so many loving parents. The atmosphere is very comfortable. People are very dedicated to the kids in this school. It is a place I would send my children and work for.

Posted March 11, 2008

Posted January 10, 2005
Well here it is january and the school year continues to fly by. I am just as happy with dunkirk public school #3 today as i was last year when my daughter entered kindergarten. Her first grade year is going great and my happiness and confidence with the city of dunkirk public schools continues to grow. As a parent who has posted on this site in the past, i can't help but rave about how wonderful school #3 is! to mr. Warren, mrs. Hazelton, and the rest of the teachers and staff; keep up the great work you do! p. Hemenger-school #3 parent and pto member

Posted November 24, 2004
My child has attended School # 3 since kindergarten. I have relocated twice within the City of Dunkirk and have never thought of switching my child to another school. The teachers and counselors at school three have been very caring and supportive. I feel confident that when I drop my child off and see him pass through '# 3 school doors', I know he is safe. I can only give a great review on how great the staff is and through the experience I've had as a past student there. The school continues to provide that welcoming feeling that it once provided me back when Gugino was principal. The welcoming feeling and caring the staff has provided is a major key to parent/teacher communication. Keep up the hard work!

Posted September 16, 2004
This school is the best, to say the very least! Mr. Warren is wonderful, and then I can comment on teachers, such as Mrs. Ringler, Mrs. Maheady, Mrs. Krysakala and Mrs. Miller. This school is in the 'project' area, but there would be no other place that I would send my 'white' child! School #3 is really the BEST!

Posted July 17, 2004
While I have nothing good to say about the superintendant, and the reduction of state funding that comes into the city of Dunkirk, I have nothing but great things to say about school #3. Mr. Warren is an awesome principal and the teachers at this school are super. I chose the city of Dunkirk as a place to raise my family because this district really does care about its children. I wish there were more parents involved in the PTO, but we get by with those that are dedicated. The teachers at this school are 110% there for all of the students--not just those within their classes. The grant funded afterschool program for the third and fourth graders is wonderful. There is nothing bad that I can say about School #3.

School 3
742 Lamphere St, Dunkirk, NY  14048
Last modified School 3 is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
School 3 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top