School 7 0

Posted July 21, 2009
I agree with the last review. Mrs. Hayes has done a miraculous job. Also I really believe that most of the teachers are pretty great! As all school, they do have a few bad apples but also some really great ones. Mrs. Desmond-Keppel (ESL) & Mrs. Freling (Currently 4th grade) are very good teachers as for one. They have really made a difference in my son. He actually enjoyed school last year and is eager to go back which for him is unsual as he has ADHD. Thank You to the great teachers that do care!

School 7 5

Posted September 25, 2008
I am very impressed by school 7. The new principal, Mrs. Hayes, has made a marked difference on the morale of the school. I can truly say that after going there many years ago and my daughter attending there last year that this is 'A Brand New Day'. The teachers I have encountered so far are dedicated and responsive to the students and I am overwhelmed by the parent and grandparent support of the students of this school. I have yet to attend an event that was not standing room only. I was also impressed that my daughter's learning disability was noticed early on in the year and extra help was immediately offered and implemented.

School 7 1

Posted August 24, 2006
I feel very sad for our children. The district is more concerned about the budget than improving the quality of education. Maybe that is why the district is on the state s at risk list. Parents need to more involved with our childrens' education.

School 7 2

Posted April 27, 2004
I'm sorry my children have ever attended this school, with it's current Administration and parts of their curriculum. Students are not treated fairly, if your child needs extra help or testing you may and may not get it. Little or no co-operation from the principal at present. 2004 Most teachers are kind, caring and courteous, some will go the extra mile and are there for the love of the kids. Teachers can only do what their administrations allow.

School 7 2

Posted February 22, 2004
It's a very simple concept at this school. When the child is doing well, the teacher's are great and the school is great. When the child is doing poorly, it's the parent's fault and there must be trouble at home. Basically I find the teaching staff to be hypocritical. Although I was told my child was having difficulty, to date he's had no tutoring offered to him. If they try to fail my son 3rd grade, I'll home school him!

School 7
348 Lake Shore Dr E, Dunkirk, NY  14048
Last modified School 7 is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
School 7 Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top