East Amherst, NY
Students enrolled: 1,078

Williamsville East High School 4

Posted June 24, 2015
Williamsville East is a good school in terms of safety and academics. It has a fair amount of advanced programs and extracurricular activities. WEHS provides solid academic instruction except for the English Department. It's just not acceptable to have a child go through 4 years of high school and have no vocabulary, grammar or spelling tests.

Posted October 22, 2010
I graduated from East last year. Going there was the best decision i could have ever made. It is like one big happy family there. If You have heard rumors about East being hard to concentrate due to no interior walls on the 2nd and 3rd floor those rumors are false. I did not find any problem paying attention in class. East is always in the top 2 schools in WNY and east has the best music program (in public schools) around. If your child or you (if your highschool age) decide to go there it will be the best decision you could have asked for.

Posted September 17, 2009
I went (and graduated from)there many yrs ago and now my 2 oldest boys are there. It has awesome teachers who are well qualified, caring, and many activities and resources including sports, music, and educational. it is a total school package. Great team spirit.

Posted September 17, 2009
Consistently in the top 2 schools in yearly findings. Great school spirit and programs in sports, music, etc. Great parental involvement.

Posted October 13, 2008
The whole entire staff and students act as one community. This community not only succeeds in academics, but in reaching out to others around the world. The Music and Sports programs are great also.

Posted May 13, 2008
I am a former student of WEHS. I loved this school and I believe that I received a top notch education. The open classrooms were great, free periods in the commons awesome and the teachers then were terrific. If I lived in Williamsville still, I would want my children to go there.

Posted October 08, 2006
I am a student that recently had to move because of my parents job (like the comment below me). I just want to say that Williamsville East High School is the best out there. The kids are great and the teachers are awesome and really care about how you are doing. Especially since they have the subject offices. The open classrooms is great and having frees in the commons is such a great experience. I would go back to East in a heartbeat!

Posted October 06, 2006
i'm also not a parent, but I agree. I love East High school. IT is the best high school in the williamsville school district. We are very lucky to have such great schools nearby.

Posted April 27, 2006
Hi. I am not a parent, but I am an student who recently moved to a different state because of my parents job change. Anyways..East high is such fabulous, outstanding^infinite school you will never expereince in your life time. Students are friendly; Teachers are supportive; and they are smart; East High offers almost every AP Course. Must go! THere are three wall class, but it is still worth it.

151 Paradise Road, East Amherst, NY  14051
Last modified Williamsville East High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Williamsville East High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top