East Amherst, NY

Casey Middle School

Posted March 13, 2010
My two children go to this school and I would say that I have the best team of teachers that is out there

Posted August 23, 2009
I think this school is the most outstanding school in the world. better than dodge, or any other school anywhere. the teachers their you will not find any better anywhere you go.

Posted June 13, 2008
Casey is improving so much this year, they are much more serious about academics (especially ELA) This year they have added many more clubs that have not been there last year. The teachers are great and are always there to help you with things you don't understand.

Posted December 01, 2007
Casey is a great school with great teachers and GRADES. Casey was announced a Blue Ribben Achool this year (2007). I know Casey is so good because I'm astudent there.

Posted July 12, 2006
My two childrens have a great experience at this school. teachers, counselor and principal are great. security is also great. I give this school a #1 in this area.

Casey Middle School
105 Casey Road, East Amherst, NY  14051
Last modified Casey Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Casey Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top