Posted September 05, 2014
It was my daughters FIRST DAY of kindergarten and I told their staff my daughter doesn't know her class or her teacher. The staff didn't seem to mind that i told them the 1st time and so I assume it's ok for my daughter to go by herself. So my daughter walks a couple of feet and seems lost but follows the other students, so I try to to accompany her but the staff and security guards wouldn't even let me pass. So I told them the second time that my daughter doesn't know her class and teacher and that's when they put their shock faces and they still refused to let me in. They insisted there were people there to help her find her but how can I feel she's safe if she olny 4years old with just strangers. Will call the school within 2 hrs to take her out to see if she's fine not going wait all day till they are dismissed.

Posted October 24, 2013
This is such a great school. And the teachers are very very nice and hard worker . I really like this school a lot bcz my kids go to this school and they are very happy

Posted September 02, 2013
This is the worst school in New York City. The staff and principal are rude and do not care about anyone. It is a very hostile environment and the students deserve better!

Ps 127 Aerospace Science Magnet 3

Posted May 17, 2013
My school is decent. Most teachers care about your studies and are willing to help you out. They don't have a honors program in the moment, but in a couple years there will be. This school is not really diverse, so it can cause problems for some people. And if you ever happen to use the bathrooms there, you will notice they are dirty.

Posted August 17, 2012
Amazing school when I attended it four years ago. I had wonderful times and I even scored a perfect score on the eighth grade math test, so you can't say the teachers are bad.

Posted January 04, 2011
I am really happy with my childs progress. Ms. Maqsudi is one of the best teachers in the school.

Posted November 10, 2010
I am really impressed with their education style. Mrs. Hamilton is one of the best and she is always there for the parents.

Ps 127 Aerospace Science Magnet 4

Posted June 20, 2010
I am really happy with the teachers especialy MS. Wickham and Mrs.Hamilton is always there helping the parents.

Posted March 22, 2010

Posted March 17, 2010

Ps 127 Aerospace Science Magnet
98-01 25th Ave, East Elmhurst, NY  11369
Last modified Ps 127 Aerospace Science Magnet is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 127 Aerospace Science Magnet Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top