Posted August 22, 2013
I love this school. Teacher are very nice. Principal is so nice this school is best.

Posted August 29, 2012
Best faculty and staff ever! The nicest Principal in the world, hands down! My son is an honor student in this school and he has blossomed and will be graduating this year, we are so proud of our son's accomplishments.

Ps 148 3

Posted October 21, 2010
Because my daughter went to that school 25 years ago and she got a good education.

Ps 148 4

Posted March 14, 2010

Ps 148 2

Posted December 03, 2009

Ps 148 3

Posted September 28, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted January 22, 2009
My son went to PS 148 for Pre-K. He loved it! And he's very smart, could read at the age of 4. They challenged him at his level, they loved him, they made him feel very special, they made the entire family feel a part of the school community. We are now at a rated '9' school........and we miss PS 148 so much! What a fabulous experience my boy had. That 5 rating should be much higher!

Ps 148 4

Posted September 23, 2008

Posted June 16, 2008

Ps 148
89-02 32nd Ave, East Elmhurst, NY  11369
Last modified Ps 148 is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 148 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top