East Greenbush, NY

Posted October 30, 2014
At the moment I am in 7th grade. The modified teams are amazing for young athletes. The pure leadership club is a honor. Student of the month is also a honor. We have many students here at goff middle school. There are so cliques but most of us blend in all together. There isn't to much drama. There are some people who aim to start drama but I'm not one. I count myself as a outsider who comes in once in a while. I am in a (squad) of about 45 students. The teachers are amazing , they understand you. At the moment I'm suppose to be studying for a social studies test.... But here is some information from a student.

Posted July 03, 2011
Amazing teachers. Amazing programs. The staff at this school try their hardest and take time out of their days to help their students succeed.

Posted March 05, 2010

Posted May 13, 2009

Posted April 24, 2009
First off the Goff Gone Green group won $10,000 for ther efforts to make the school even more green than it already is with its solar panel and great recycling programs.Goff is a great school with great teachers. The only bad thing is the terrible sports teams East Greenbush has year after year. Miss. Webster is a great science teacher and diserves to stay at Goff for a long time.

Howard L Goff School 3

Posted December 23, 2008
I am a student at Goff Middle school. It is my last year here, and i am not satisfied with my learning experience. The teachers here are boring, though there are a few exceptions. I previously attended Menands Elementary School and although the population was less than one third of what Goff is, the teachers there were more focoused on the enjoyment, interaction, and education of the students. Ive been at Goff since the 6th grade, and ever since then ive realized the amount of boredom there is here. Every single one of my friends agrees that they would pay attention in class more if it was more exciting; therefore they would get better grades. The teachers blame the poor grades we recieve on us, though they do not realize that it is in fact them.

Posted April 08, 2008

Posted August 21, 2007
i was a student there, im now going into high school but i remember alot of really fun times at goff! the teachers are nice, the classes are good, and the field trips for natures classroom (6th grade), philidalphia (7th grade) and washington d.c. (8th grade) were just plain awesome!

Posted June 21, 2007

Posted March 16, 2007

Howard L Goff School
35 Gilligan Road, East Greenbush, NY  12061
Last modified Howard L Goff School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Howard L Goff School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top