East Hampton, NY

Posted January 31, 2013
I am thrilled with the quality of the teachers at this school. It is a wonderful and loving environment. They go above and beyond for these kids, great programs and great facilities.

Posted January 31, 2013
I love this school. My child is doing great and his teacher is wonderful. Great programs, after school programs, clean facilities and a new science lab! Kids love it! The teachers are very hands on

Posted February 27, 2010
A wonderful elementary school in a terrific neighborhood. Happy and successful students, extremely well qualified and caring teachers and staff. Great facilities and lots of support from the community.

Posted March 28, 2009

Posted April 13, 2008

John M Marshall Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
I went to this school years ago as did my son and now my 8 year old daughter. It is a good, safe learning environment and the teachers for the most part are very well educated and nice. I have been blessed to have wonderful teachers for both my children so far. Principal is new this year so we shall see...

John M Marshall Elementary School
3 Gingerbread Lane, East Hampton, NY  11937
Last modified John M Marshall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John M Marshall Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top