East Meadow, NY

Posted April 08, 2014
The teachers are wonderful, and have shown a genuine interest in my child's progress. However, I have serious reservations about the Principal, for a variety of reasons. Follow through and communication are minimal on his part, and he seems to follow directly along with the Superintendent, who is TERRIBLE.

Posted June 16, 2011
This school is tops. Very good all around, Simply the best. Very good learning environment. Extremely safe. Creates well rounded students. Truly #1.

Posted April 24, 2010
This school holds a high standard for academic and personal excellence! They are fair and understanding to all. The staff is wonderful! I am proud to say my children attend Barnum Woods

Posted January 28, 2010

Posted September 05, 2009
I love Barnum Woods!!! They have wonderful teachers and a Principal who is dilligent and caring. The children learn in a friendly, fun environment. The PTA is dedicated and involved. I'm looking forward to a wonderful year ahead.

Posted May 31, 2009

Barnum Woods School 1

Posted December 06, 2008

Posted December 04, 2008
My son attended this school and he couldn't have had a better experience. He excelled and thanks to Barnum, he is extremely prepared for Middle School. My daughter is a 4th grader and loves her teachers, Principal, Vice Principal, etc. She will also be fully ready for Middle School, academicly, mentally and physically.

Posted August 24, 2008
This is my son's third year and every teacher I got was one better than the next. I love it!!! I was a class parent and I got to see from the inside. They are dedicated, caring teachers. Especially Mrs. Kelleher and Mrs. Pelo.

Posted August 21, 2008
barnum is a great comunity and takes action and responcibility for the kids and that is what i like to see out of my kids

Barnum Woods School
500 May Lane, East Meadow, NY  11554
Last modified Barnum Woods School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barnum Woods School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top