East Moriches, NY

Posted August 01, 2013
Our school district is not like any other. Our dedicated teachers and staff take time with our children, give them the resources and the drive to succeed. It's awesome when your child wants to go back to their old school to say "thank you" to his/her old teachers for molding them into the young adults they now are. These are the East Moriches teachers!!

East Moriches School 3

Posted June 01, 2012
I moved to east moriches at the start of 8th grade. everyone was so nice there & i like how you have the options of which high school you wanna go to. even in the town of east moriches, its such a small town that everyone knows each other. even just moving here last year, i already know almost everyone in the town. i honestly think its a great school

Posted May 24, 2007
I have 2 childern in the school and I find the teachers, caring, hardworking, truly care about the childern. Its the kind of school expierance every child should have.

East Moriches School 4

Posted April 22, 2006
Good acedemic program. Excellent parental involvment. Nice school.

East Moriches School 4

Posted January 12, 2006
Overall I feel the school is average. With anything there is always room for improvement. More extracurricular activities would be nice. Expansion of the musical department as far as offering string instruments would also be a nice choice for the children. I feel my child is in a safe environment while attending school. Parents could be more involved.

Posted May 04, 2004
I think East Moriches Sschool is the best. The hole experience of it is great. Not only are the teachers great but is the whole staff! Also the principal really knows what she is doing and she knows everyone by name. In East Moriches School you are not just a I.D number you are a person, a individuale.(I am sorry if i spelt things wrong) And I should know as a student.

Posted February 21, 2004
As a grandparent/guardian of three, I cannot praise the staff including teachers, aides, therapists, etc. enough. Even the nurse and cafeteria staff make the children feel special. The education they are receiving is outstanding. Ms Leeds, as principal, is involved on every level and, yes, she does know each child's name because she cares.

Posted September 24, 2003
Ms. Leeds is the kind of leader every school should have! She knows the name of every child in the building and takes no nonsense. She's says what she means and means what she says. You always know where you stand with her. The teachers at EMO care and are committed to their jobs. I could go on forever!! EMO is quality!

East Moriches School
9 Adelaide Ave, East Moriches, NY  11940
Last modified East Moriches School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Moriches School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top