East Northport, NY

Pulaski Road School 4

Posted March 11, 2014
I don't agree with 'parent involvement' ,it has four stars. My opinion,one star.Parents wants to know how their kids are at school. We hope to have parents day or picnic and so on. Especially,small age like kindergarten ,1st grade ,2nd grade. But I appriciate my son meet a wonderful teachers. Just I feel sad not to be able to see my son at school.I am trying to volunteer but. Public school must be opened,more.( I know about seculity and safe). Is school for ONLY study? I wold like to ask it principal and teachers. I came from other country. So if I have rude question I am soory.

Pulaski Road School 1

Posted August 29, 2013
My son unfortunately sufferes from ADHD . The teachers and staff are not trained enough on helping Children with special needs. We moved out of the district my son Was just passed threw the cracks. Even though the staff is nice And friendly that's not the point. My son is very happy we moved. Allot of children where bullying him and no one did anything about it. :(

Pulaski Road School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
The pirincipal is wondeful and so are the teachers. The principal assists every morning in helping the children get from the cars & buses into school and greets everyone. He also has a 'quote of the day (or week) which is given to inspire or teach the children. Wonderful school!!!

Posted June 06, 2007
Since we moved to this district my daughter has done great in school and enjoys going to school every day. Her grades have improved and so has her attitude towards school in general. We have gotten very lucky and she received a spot in one the most loved third grade teachers classes he he has been wonderful with her. She enjoys all of her after school activities and looks forward to returning to school next year. Everyone who works in the school are great and we are very proud to be a part of this wonderful community.

Posted August 22, 2006
I have 2 children in this school. All of the teachers are wonderful and very caring of their students. I think it is great that the principal knows each and every student by name and also the names of the parents. There are a lot of after school programs available for students in all grades which helps keep the friendships formed. This school also has small class sizes which I feel makes learning better.

Pulaski Road School 4

Posted January 09, 2005
Pulaski is a school filled with wonderful students, teachers and involved parents. Students enjoy afterschool activities, learn and practice character education. PTA offers a high level of support to the staff and students and seeks ways to make a difference in the education and activities for our students.

Posted November 28, 2004
My son is in the 4th grade, the principal is out there every morning greeting the children by name and saying hello to the parents by last name. The teachers are also great and so are the many programs they have for the children!

Posted February 23, 2004
I have 2 children attending this school. The prinipal makes it a point to know each and every child and parent by name. The teachers are wonderful. They have many programs both during and after school sponsored by the PTA or the staff. My kids love to go to school.

Pulaski Road School
623 9th Avenue, East Northport, NY  11731
Last modified Pulaski Road School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pulaski Road School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top