Bad
Good

I don't agree with 'parent involvement' ,it has four stars. My opinion,one star.Parents wants to know how their kids are at school. We hope to have parents day or picnic and so on. Especially,small age like kindergarten ,1st grade ,2nd grade. But I appriciate my son meet a wonderful teachers. Just I feel sad not to be able to see my son at school.I am trying to volunteer but. Public school must be opened,more.( I know about seculity and safe). Is school for ONLY study? I wold like to ask it principal and teachers. I came from other country. So if I have rude question I am soory.

My son unfortunately sufferes from ADHD . The teachers and staff are not trained enough on helping Children with special needs. We moved out of the district my son Was just passed threw the cracks. Even though the staff is nice And friendly that's not the point. My son is very happy we moved. Allot of children where bullying him and no one did anything about it. :(

The pirincipal is wondeful and so are the teachers. The principal assists every morning in helping the children get from the cars & buses into school and greets everyone. He also has a 'quote of the day (or week) which is given to inspire or teach the children. Wonderful school!!!

Since we moved to this district my daughter has done great in school and enjoys going to school every day. Her grades have improved and so has her attitude towards school in general. We have gotten very lucky and she received a spot in one the most loved third grade teachers classes he he has been wonderful with her. She enjoys all of her after school activities and looks forward to returning to school next year. Everyone who works in the school are great and we are very proud to be a part of this wonderful community.

Last modified Pulaski Road School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.