Posted February 15, 2012
I have 2 daughters that are currently attending, one of which is her second year. I have been really happy with the academics as well as how caring the teachers really are. The atmosphere is very family oriented. I believe it has a lot to do with the leadership of the school. Mrs. Anderson is the principal, and is a strong leader with a heart!

Posted February 06, 2012
My daughter is currently enrolled in Kindergarten at St. Pauls. I cannot express how happy I am with my choice to enroll her at this school. Her teacher and assistant teacher are wonderful. The school is small and its like a family. She loves it as well. I regret that I cant send her there for 1st grade as well - the only reason she will not be attending 1st grade there is the financial aspect. i simply cant afford another year of tuition.

Posted July 16, 2011
I am so pleased that I chose to enroll my son at LuDay at St. Paul's. I can not speak highly enough of the individual attention and caring environment that my son was given during this past school year. At LuDay we were not simply numbers at a school but members of a educational community. We can't wait to start a new year in September.

Long Island Lutheran Day School At St Pauls
106 Vernon Valley Road, East Northport, NY  11731
Last modified Long Island Lutheran Day School At St Pauls is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Long Island Lutheran Day School At St Pauls Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top