East Northport, NY
Before care: Yes

Posted February 15, 2012
I have 2 daughters that are currently attending, one of which is her second year. I have been really happy with the academics as well as how caring the teachers really are. The atmosphere is very family oriented. I believe it has a lot to do with the leadership of the school. Mrs. Anderson is the principal, and is a strong leader with a heart!

Posted February 06, 2012
My daughter is currently enrolled in Kindergarten at St. Pauls. I cannot express how happy I am with my choice to enroll her at this school. Her teacher and assistant teacher are wonderful. The school is small and its like a family. She loves it as well. I regret that I cant send her there for 1st grade as well - the only reason she will not be attending 1st grade there is the financial aspect. i simply cant afford another year of tuition.

Posted July 16, 2011
I am so pleased that I chose to enroll my son at LuDay at St. Paul's. I can not speak highly enough of the individual attention and caring environment that my son was given during this past school year. At LuDay we were not simply numbers at a school but members of a educational community. We can't wait to start a new year in September.

Long Island Lutheran Day School At St Pauls 1

Posted September 19, 2007
- a former student

Long Island Lutheran Day School At St Pauls
106 Vernon Valley Road, East Northport, NY  11731
Last modified Long Island Lutheran Day School At St Pauls is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Long Island Lutheran Day School At St Pauls Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top