East Patchogue, NY

Posted May 29, 2013
I went to this school in the 70's & early 80's. Now my daugher goes there, & in a few years my son . Great small school, great administration & great teachers!!! They care about the students.

Verne W Critz Elementary School 1

Posted December 07, 2012
I attended this school when I was a small child, and this is when I developed tourettes syndrome. The teachers in this school were emotionally cruel to me, as were the other students that would bully me everyday solely because of my uncontrollable tics! The teachers were very unsupportive, would only discourage me if I had a "tic outburst" and did nothing to help me! If you have a child with special needs, or a child that needs extra help, this school is NOT for her/him!

Verne W Critz Elementary School 2

Posted April 25, 2011
I thought the principal and the teachers at this school were terrible, there were maybe a handful of decent teachers...my son had a terrible time in first and third grade due to emotionally screwed up teachers...enough said.

Posted July 24, 2010
I feel like everyone I have met in this school cares about my child. My son and my daughter love their school. The building looks old, but its clean. I hope the rest of the district is like this school.

Posted April 18, 2006
Verne Critz Elementary is a school my child enjoys. The teachers are fantastic. The building is clean but does need updating.

Verne W Critz Elementary School
185 North Dunton Avenue, East Patchogue, NY  11772
Last modified Verne W Critz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Verne W Critz Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top