Bad
Good

Great teachers! Very involved multidisciplinary approach! My child worked in a small group in second grade to write a research paper and then use Legos to build the climate for his chosen animal with other children that had researched animals in the same climate! Great extra activities such as computer learning and volunteer opportunities to help communities both local and distant to learn about the Earth and giving back.

I went to this school in the 70's & early 80's. Now my daugher goes there, & in a few years my son . Great small school, great administration & great teachers!!! They care about the students.

I attended this school when I was a small child, and this is when I developed tourettes syndrome. The teachers in this school were emotionally cruel to me, as were the other students that would bully me everyday solely because of my uncontrollable tics! The teachers were very unsupportive, would only discourage me if I had a "tic outburst" and did nothing to help me! If you have a child with special needs, or a child that needs extra help, this school is NOT for her/him!

I thought the principal and the teachers at this school were terrible, there were maybe a handful of decent teachers...my son had a terrible time in first and third grade due to emotionally screwed up teachers...enough said.

I feel like everyone I have met in this school cares about my child. My son and my daughter love their school. The building looks old, but its clean. I hope the rest of the district is like this school.

Last modified Verne W Critz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.