East Quogue, NY

Posted September 08, 2011
EQ is a wonderful school and both my children are getting a wonderful education. Because of the small school environment, the principal knows every student and parent and it's a very close community. EQ offers many programs both in school and after school. I am very happy with East Quogue and both my children are doing extremely well.

Posted June 14, 2009
This school is a parents dream come true.

East Quogue School 0

Posted November 21, 2007
This school is wonderful. Rating a 10 for me. I believe they do everything for students. The computer lab is great and so is the science lab. The teachers are very involved and there are plenty of extras on hand. I recently moved to this district and I have to say so far it is wonderful. I believe my children will get a great education here.

East Quogue School 0

Posted November 21, 2007
The east quogue school is a fantastic institution. It is a public school yet it has the benefits of a private facility as the children receive one on one attention. The school is small but not too small and the students benefit both socially and academically. I believe this school is not getting the attention it deserves. It rates 100% in my book.

Posted October 15, 2005
- a administrator

East Quogue School 3

Posted June 19, 2005

Posted September 29, 2004
After trying the private schools on the east end of Long Island, I can assure that the East Quogue elementary school is better than any and all of them, and - it's public! The principal really gets to know each child & family- and cares about the school and the kids. Children are getting a supreme education. The teachers are enthusisatic, well- prepared and caring. What a great school!

Posted August 26, 2003
My three children attended East Quogue School and each received a quality education that will continue to contribute to their success. My eldest son just started law school, my daughter is a sophomore at Fordham and my youngest will be attending the Westhampton Beach HS.

East Quogue School
6 Central Avenue, East Quogue, NY  11942
Last modified East Quogue School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Quogue School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top