Bad
Good

Posted January 10, 2015
wonderful extracurricular activities. great teachers. my son is getting a good education and loves this school.

Posted September 08, 2011
EQ is a wonderful school and both my children are getting a wonderful education. Because of the small school environment, the principal knows every student and parent and it's a very close community. EQ offers many programs both in school and after school. I am very happy with East Quogue and both my children are doing extremely well.

Posted June 14, 2009
This school is a parents dream come true.

Posted November 21, 2007
This school is wonderful. Rating a 10 for me. I believe they do everything for students. The computer lab is great and so is the science lab. The teachers are very involved and there are plenty of extras on hand. I recently moved to this district and I have to say so far it is wonderful. I believe my children will get a great education here.

Posted November 21, 2007
The east quogue school is a fantastic institution. It is a public school yet it has the benefits of a private facility as the children receive one on one attention. The school is small but not too small and the students benefit both socially and academically. I believe this school is not getting the attention it deserves. It rates 100% in my book.

Posted September 29, 2004
After trying the private schools on the east end of Long Island, I can assure that the East Quogue elementary school is better than any and all of them, and - it's public! The principal really gets to know each child & family- and cares about the school and the kids. Children are getting a supreme education. The teachers are enthusisatic, well- prepared and caring. What a great school!

Posted August 26, 2003
My three children attended East Quogue School and each received a quality education that will continue to contribute to their success. My eldest son just started law school, my daughter is a sophomore at Fordham and my youngest will be attending the Westhampton Beach HS.

Posted May 27, 2003
My son is in the fifth grade and has been attending E.Q. School since kindergarten. I could not be happier with this school.

6 Central Avenue, East Quogue, NY  11942
Last modified East Quogue School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Quogue School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top