East Rockaway, NY

Posted April 29, 2014
Waverly Park Elementary School is a great school. My husband and I are very pleased with the education my daughter is receiving and my daughter loves it.

Posted October 09, 2012
I currently have two children in attendance at Waverly Park School. It s a special place; its size makes it a great environment for children to learn. The teachers and their assistants are able to care for each students needs on a more individual level. I ve read comments about the culture at Waverly being less than appealing; I can say we have not found that to be the case at all. The faculty is terrific, the children are caring and kind, and again because of its size they all know each other. Is it perfect? No, but it shouldn t be. Children should face some challenges both academic and social. Learning from their experiences is paramount to their future success. Waverly Park offers a wealth of resources to help our children and communication between parents and teachers is encouraged if not expected. We as parents can t be bystanders; we have a responsibility to be involved, to talk to our kids, to communicate with their teachers. Bottom line Culture is created not implemented; it s the collective contributions of teachers, staff, parents and our children that make the culture of Waverly Park a wonderful place to learn and grow. I m grateful my children are part of it.

Posted September 27, 2012
Waverly Park is a great school. It is a small school which provides the children with a warm and comfortable environment which enables the kids to maximize their learning experience. I have two children in the school and I am very happy with the staff and my children's friends.

Waverly Park School
320 Waverly Avenue, East Rockaway, NY  11518
Last modified Waverly Park School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waverly Park School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top