2-6, 9
Eastchester, NY

Anne Hutchinson School 3

Posted April 10, 2014
The parking lot for dropoff at this school is a disaster waiting to happen. Cars are forced into a single line dropoff that takes on the average 10 minutes. No one is available to direct traffic. No alternate parking is available for walk in, as one available lane is "bus-only" and any other spaces are blocked by the line of drop-off cars. The principal is aware of the problem and has done nothing to address the situation.

Posted March 11, 2012
Excellent learning environment with fantastic principal. The school tries to keep the class size from becoming too large and there are many after school activities.

Posted October 04, 2009

Posted August 27, 2008
I have been very pleased with the education my child has received at Anne Hutchinson. THe principal is wonderful and the teachers are dedicated professionals who take an interest in each individual child. A wonderful school!

Posted June 03, 2008

Anne Hutchinson School 0

Posted January 03, 2008
I am a parent at the Eastchester school district and I am disappointed in the school system. I have two children and one of them does well but the other one has often needed help. I have been requesting extra services from the school since kindergarden and now my child is in 4th grade and still struggles. I'm doubting the Eastchester school disrict and hoping it's not too late for my child to get help. I think I might have to move to a different district just so my child can actually get help.

Anne Hutchinson School
60 Mill Road, Eastchester, NY  10709
Last modified Anne Hutchinson School is a Public school that serves grades 2-6, 9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anne Hutchinson School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top