Posted April 03, 2014
Eastchester High is a special place. Almost every teacher is concerned deeply about their students success, and every single one will work to help the student if the student approaches them. The student body is very spirited, and for the most part very studious and easy to fit in with. I've gone to Eastchester schools my whole life, and I wouldnt want it any other way.

Eastchester Senior High School 2

Posted March 05, 2014
Eastchester Highschool has excellent teachers, but the administration is something left to be desired. Disorganized and unfair towards the student body.

Posted November 03, 2013
Eastchester HS offers a wide selection of AP classes and honors classes. Excellent music and arts programs. Tons of sports and clubs to choose from. There is every opportunity to engage a student to be a part of the school and succeed.

Eastchester Senior High School 4

Posted June 30, 2011
Generally attentive and interested teachers. School offers a diverse range of advance placement classes that are taught by highly qualified teachers.

Posted August 29, 2009

Posted March 15, 2009
The school is good for an above average child. As a parent, I just want a happy child. For my child, he always feels good and proud of himself as a high honor student without school and peer pressures.

Posted January 29, 2009
The school is average, nothing really special about the school. When my parents made me go to this school in the seventh grade i was higly annoyied, the students were very disrepectfull and annoying. Then from their now to the 9th grade nothing has changed, it seems like it stayed the same. I really still dont want to be going there because it's almost no diversity, and the teaching could be better, but what can I say I came from Mount Vernon School District.

Posted October 13, 2008
I'm a student here, parents think what they think but for the most part don't really know, they don't have to come in for 6 hours a day. I've listed my school as 3 stars, that's captioned as average, it is average, nothing special. Personally I hate my school, now there's nothing wrong with it, but not much right with it. It's very average, the teachers are average, the classes are average. I don't want to be average, I want to be above average, I do very well here, but I wonder, does that mean I'm very good at being average? I don't know, all I can say is, if i had all the memories I had now when I was in 6th or 7th grade and my parens offered to let me trasfer to a private school, I would, no doubt. But being a sophomore, I feel it's too late.

Eastchester Senior High School 2

Posted August 15, 2007
- a former student

Eastchester Senior High School 4

Posted January 12, 2006
- a former student

Eastchester Senior High School
2 Stewart Pl, Eastchester, NY  10709
Last modified Eastchester Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastchester Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.