Bad
Good

My Children are in 1st and 3rd grade. They come home everyday telling me about the great day they had at school! Their teachers are great. My third grader is in a special education 12-1-1 class and his teacher is excellent! We are so happy to live here and send our kids to this wonderful school. The Principal is always around and has such a fantastic hands on approach with Parents, Teachers, and Students. The kids love and respect him. Thank you Eastport Elementary!

My daughter has been here for 2 years and the teachers and principal are great! Her teachers have always shown care, interest and enthusiasm in teaching and helping my daughter.

My daughter has gone here from K-3 and it is by far one of the best kept secrets out there in LI. Outstanding teachers and great communications. I also have a special needs child and they have givin me everything we asked for to help her!! AMAZING SCHOOL!!!

My son started in kindergarden and is currently in second grade at this school. I have had such a wonderful experience with all of the teachers and staff. They really care about the children which is great. My son loves going to school every day.

I have one child in Kindergarten in this school and I have to say the principal is wonderful. He takes such a hands-on approach to everything, calls parents directly and welcomes the parents feedback, inputs, involvement. At this school you almost feel like you have your own private staff looking out for your children and the teachers are very caring. I would like to see more challenging work for the children and the school needs to be updated with the most current equipment, playgrounds, etc. but they are definately working on it. This school, if it continues on its path and works with the parents and suggestions of this very interested in academics community, it could be the best elementary school on the east end!

I have two children in Eastport Elem. 1st & 4th. Their teachers have been fantastic and always give 110%. I would like to see some enrichment programs in the school. The academic programs are good but my kids often find it too easy. I believe challenge is what keeps kids interested in school and if they get bored they will eventually get in trouble. We are very involved in the school and appreciate the fact that they welcome parent evolvement.

Last modified Eastport Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.