Elma, NY

Iroquois Senior High School 5

Posted May 28, 2014
If I wanted to say this really, my school sucks! however that is just me being a 17 year old girl. I like my teacher beside like one or two and the only reason is because there classes aren't that fun, however from an educational point of view, my school tries its hardest to persevere through the rebelling minds of teenagers that just have senior-itest (which basically means laziness disease) and try and give them the best education possible. I could have sworn in this but I am not aloud to do so considering it tells me not to otherwise it will not be posted so let me just say this. ARE SCHOOL SUCKS BUT ALSO IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!

Iroquois Senior High School 5

Posted August 22, 2003
Doesn't get much better than this one!!

Iroquois Senior High School
2111 Girdle Road, Elma, NY  14059
Last modified Iroquois Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Iroquois Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top