Posted April 02, 2014
My daughter Tasnia got admitted in PS 7 just 5 months back.I noticed her consistent improvement.she became student of the month last month. Main think is she has been enjoying her every moment at school. All of her teachers are very friendly and co operative. Its a great school.

Posted October 08, 2013
i think that parents should be more involved, and the school should let the parents be more invovled

Posted October 08, 2013
Today, my daughter , Ivana, is bring a good news from school, PS 7, Louis F Simeone,that she's became a student of the month. she just star KG this month. As a mom, I,m so proud of her., she told me that her teachers Ms,Kramer and Ms. Gamba are so nice to everybody so my daughter very happy, she can learn more, and every time she came home always bring nice story about her class. Happy n Proud Mom. Thank you P,S 7,

Ps 7 Louis F Simeone 0

Posted May 20, 2010
Great teacher and we love the Principal

Ps 7 Louis F Simeone 0

Posted March 25, 2010
Great school, the teachers, administrators and parent coordinators are great. Only downside is the male nurse at the school is terrible.

Posted March 17, 2010
My son attends this school and i have seen major improvement.The teachers really care about their students.Staff really work with students and parents to effectively educate children.They keep in touch with parents on scheduled curriculum.I am happy my child attends this school.

Posted October 23, 2009
My son is in 3rd grade now, and he came here from Manhhattan when he was in 1st grade. He really loves to go to this school everyday, because there are great staff who are teaching well, caring like thier parents, and thinking how to educate our children. I Especally like the parent cordineter Ms.Sara . She is a wonderful lady, and she is alway smiling and standing outside when kids come in to school or dismissal time with our prinspal. So it is easy to ask her about school as well. My son is also paticipated in the Enrichment Program and Sience Club which are very interesting for him and he loves it.

Posted January 10, 2009

Posted November 16, 2008

Ps 7 Louis F Simeone 2

Posted September 28, 2008

Ps 7 Louis F Simeone
80-55 Cornish Ave, Elmhurst, NY  11373
Last modified Ps 7 Louis F Simeone is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 7 Louis F Simeone Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top