St. Bartholomew School

Private | PK-8 | 216 students

Living in Elmhurst

Situated in an inner city neighborhood. The median home value is $324,500. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,420.

Sweep tile

Posted April 2, 2013

This is the first year for my son ,I have no complaints The teachers are great and always are available if I have any question about my son , I really recommend The principal and the staff are the best!!!!!!!

Posted January 4, 2013

I've been here for about 7 years now and it's like a new home. Everyone at this school is family. It's where I started off in America and where I'm going to end junior high. Even though most rules are strict and some of the kidss are carefree, we always learn something new and find ways to make it as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible. I still attend this school happily.

Posted April 6, 2011

My son has been in attendance at St Barts for two years now and it is the best setting for him since the classes are not too large and he feels like it' s his second home. St Barts fosters respect for self and others, love of God and responsibility and many more values a parent wants her child to have. Furthermore the academics are also follow state standards so he stays on track. Great teachers , parents and students and administrators make great schools. He can't see himself anywhere else and he is happy. Keep up the good work.

Posted April 15, 2010

it is the local dedicated to to provide the best education for its students

Posted July 10, 2009

My kids went to this school, and they had everything that I was looking for. Great school

Posted June 21, 2009

As a graduate of this school, I know the education that I received there has been of inestimable value in my life.
—Submitted by a student

Posted May 7, 2009

Ever since I came to this school,it was an exciting experience.
—Submitted by a student

Posted December 3, 2007

As a parent I am proud of the out come of the students in St.Barts.This is a safe,prestiages school. The staff is wonderful abnd the students love their teachers. best school in queens.I recommand this school highly.

Posted September 24, 2007

I think this is a really good school. There is everything that I was looking for, like math reading, grammar, science, social studies, and religion. There is also enriched programs in music, which is basically singing, physical education, which includes health and learning to be good at sports, or gymnastics. The art as far as I'm concerned, I was impressed with it. There is also a too good for drugs program and enrichment classes, where you could learn to do useful stuff, and learn more about the world. The teachers were very great and supportive about the students' needs, andn really friendly. You could also try getting involved in the st. barts hsa program to help make the school a better learning environment for our kids.

Hawaiian Native/Pacific Islander 31% N/A

Affiliation
  • Roman catholic
Associations
  • NCEA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Diocese of Brooklyn

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

44-15 Judge St