PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

As a parent, you always want your child to get the best education possible. When you can accomplish that in a loving and nurturing environment, all the better. Our Lady of Mount Carmel School provides a wonderful, quality education in a beautifully caring community setting. Each person from the administration, faculty and staff is committed to providing a well-rounded learning experience in a happy and stable environment. My older child recently graduated from OLMC, and his transition to Catholic high school has been seamless. In what could be a difficult time of adjustment, he has proven to be exceptionally well-prepared to tackle both the academic and social challenges of high school. Much of his success is directly related to his time at OLMC. My younger son will graduate in a few years, and I have no doubt that his high school experience will be similarly enhanced by his time at Our Lady of Mount Carmel School. If you are looking for a quality Catholic education in a technologically advanced, academically superior setting, where your child's mind and spirit will be equally nourished, I highly recommend looking into OLMC.

Our Lady of Mt. Carmel is a wonderful Catholic school where the environment is safe and there is a strong sense of family and community. We are technologically advanced with Smart Boards in every classroom and Ipads in grades 6 to 8. There are many after school activities like band, cooking, basketball, and much, much more! My children have made wonderful friends and can't imagine going anywhere else!! I would highly recommend Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School to everyone looking for a wonderful education !!

Our son is in the Pre-K 3 program at Our Lady of Mount Carmel. My wife and I were drawn to OLMC because of the community feel that we immediately received from the staff and other parents when touring the school last spring and attending the Open House event. This sense of community has only increased as we've begun our journey here at OLMC. Since the beginning of the school year, we have seen tremendous growth in our son, both socially and academically. Most importantly, we feel that our son is incredibly safe and surrounded by teachers that truly care about him on a daily basis. After being taken care of by my mother-in-law during the first three years of his life, it was of utmost importance to my wife and me that we find an environment that our son would be treated as if he was one of their own. We found that place when we found Our Lady of Mount Carmel. It is with the highest regard that our family recommends OLMC!

This is a great school. Teachers, Parents and Staff all work together to provide a fantastic learning environment. The school is on the leading edge of technology ( smartboards, wifi, internet filtering, video conferencing) OLMC has a strong Parents Guild which provides support to the school in many areas. Teachers incorporate technology and traditional learning to provide a well balanced learning experience. I recommend this school to anyone who wants the best education for their children.

Last modified Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8