Posted December 03, 2014
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel is a wonderful Catholic school where the environment is safe and there is a strong sense of family and community. We are technologically advanced with Smart Boards in every classroom and Ipads in grades 6 to 8. There are many after school activities like band, cooking, basketball, and much, much more! My children have made wonderful friends and can't imagine going anywhere else!! I would highly recommend Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School to everyone looking for a wonderful education !!

Posted December 03, 2014
Our son is in the Pre-K 3 program at Our Lady of Mount Carmel. My wife and I were drawn to OLMC because of the community feel that we immediately received from the staff and other parents when touring the school last spring and attending the Open House event. This sense of community has only increased as we've begun our journey here at OLMC. Since the beginning of the school year, we have seen tremendous growth in our son, both socially and academically. Most importantly, we feel that our son is incredibly safe and surrounded by teachers that truly care about him on a daily basis. After being taken care of by my mother-in-law during the first three years of his life, it was of utmost importance to my wife and me that we find an environment that our son would be treated as if he was one of their own. We found that place when we found Our Lady of Mount Carmel. It is with the highest regard that our family recommends OLMC!

Posted August 24, 2007
This is a great school. Teachers, Parents and Staff all work together to provide a fantastic learning environment. The school is on the leading edge of technology ( smartboards, wifi, internet filtering, video conferencing) OLMC has a strong Parents Guild which provides support to the school in many areas. Teachers incorporate technology and traditional learning to provide a well balanced learning experience. I recommend this school to anyone who wants the best education for their children.

Posted April 21, 2005
Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School in Elmsford is a top-quality school with a surpurb education. The teachers go the extra mile for the children. They are challenged academically and suported by the entire staff. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants a Catholic-based education,wonderful, supportive teachers with a lower tuition in comparison to other schools.

Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School 4

Posted January 26, 2005

Posted October 12, 2004
OLMC (Elmsford) is a great grammar school. The Principal has been there for years and she is one of the most caring individuals I know. The Parents are greatly involved and the students go on to excell in High School.

Posted April 28, 2004
I highly recommend Our Lady of Mt. Carmel (Elmsford, NY). A Catholic, family oriented, community-based school which is substantial to a child's over-all well being. A high standard school with excellent, caring teachers.

Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School
59 East Main Street, Elmsford, NY  10523
Last modified Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top