Posted May 09, 2014
My children have been in the Falconer district for 5 years, and we love it! The teachers are caring and easily accessible. The superintendent's office is in the high school, so he knows what is going on at all times and the principals stand outside before and after school to ensure student safety. The size of the school, about 100 kids per grade, is perfect for students to thrive.

Falconer Middle High School 4

Posted May 17, 2009
I go to this school and i believe that itis very nice. It has excellent and up to date cmputer with a couple in every room and a computer room with over fifty computers and twenty in the library. the library is constatly keeping up with the reading trends and the selection is great. The sports programs are competative and good. Go falcons!!!

Falconer Middle High School 4

Posted May 07, 2009
I love this school and I have a lot of Falcon pride! However, I do not like how there are little to no Advanced Placement courses. So I am forced to learn at the same rate as students who don't pick up on things as fast as myself and other students in my class.

Falconer Middle High School 1

Posted October 03, 2008

Falconer Middle High School 1

Posted February 12, 2008

Posted September 03, 2007
- a former student

Posted June 11, 2007

Posted April 12, 2007
I would have to say that this being the 4th school district I've experienced, this is by far the best. Falconer has consistantly worked hard at expecting nothing but the best from my children. The teachers have been good at open communication with me as a parent also, not just telling me what I want to hear, but what I need to hear. The 'clicky' part of Falconer - well you will find that in any school, it should be bullying that concerns parents, and Falconer is a school that address' these issues.

Falconer Middle High School 3

Posted February 01, 2007
- a former student
I would say that Falconer is a decent school. Very 'clicky'. Most of the teachers are competent, and caring. Sports is a major thing here. Parental involvement is good. Still, compared with other local schools it is the nicest cosmetically.

Falconer Middle High School
2 East Avenue, Falconer, NY  14733
Last modified Falconer Middle High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Falconer Middle High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top