Far Rockaway, NY

Ps 215 Lucretia Mott 4

Posted May 16, 2013
The teachers are the best at this particular school! At this site the work is tremendous. Students are treated with consideration and respect. I would like to endorse the staff at PS 215Q as one of the best in the city of New York.

Ps 215 Lucretia Mott 5

Ps 215 Lucretia Mott 5

Posted September 03, 2009

Ps 215 Lucretia Mott 0

Posted January 21, 2009
I went to this school and now my kids go there. It's a great school i love it, but it is true leaving messages and playing phone tag is not going to get you no where, it's best to go to the school personally.

Ps 215 Lucretia Mott 0

Posted June 07, 2007
I have recently moved to Far Rockaway, but have not transferred my children to their Zoned School which is P.S. 215. I have made Several attempts to schedule a tour at P.S.215, the school Secretary told me she is not authorized to arrange a tour, but would leave my name and phone number for a counselor or dean to return my call, my call has not been returned. On my second attempt to schedule a tour the School secretary transferred me to the Assistant Principal. I left my name and number and stated that I would like to come and tour the school and that I had a few questions,no one has returned my call. I will not be sending my children to P.S. 215. The staffs resistance to answer my questions and give me a tour leaves me uncomfortable.

Ps 215 Lucretia Mott
535 Briar Pl, Far Rockaway, NY  11691
Last modified Ps 215 Lucretia Mott is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 215 Lucretia Mott Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top