Floral Park, NY

Posted November 08, 2014
P.S.115 is a very special school. Whenever I have a concern or a question, the Parent Coordinator, Principal or Assistant Principal always respond very quickly. The always put me at ease for my child. I feel very comfortable at P.S.115 and I highly recommend this school. Thank you Mr. Burke for always being there for my child and all the families.

P.S. 115 Glen Oaks 2

Posted September 28, 2014
I am so disappointed that up to now what they have in their Math class is about shapes, take note only the Basic shapes! and some baby stuff in ELA/Reading. My child is in the G&T Program!!! She's starting to ask me already why her work was so "babyish" and "boring". "I got more work in my Pre-k". The 4days long weekend that we have right now, No HW, reading log or whatsoever! Calling the admin of PS115, pls help their teacher!
2 people found this helpful

Posted December 03, 2013
What a great school. As a parent of a child in the G&T program it was difficult at first to choose the right school for him. I am happy to say that my son is doing great. The education they are providing is exceptional. The new science lab, computer lab, music class, art class and the involvement of the teachers and Principal has definitely made a positive impact on my child's education. He thoroughly enjoys school. Lastly, the parents all seem very involved in their child's education and are friendly. I do not regret my choice in school and encourage other G&T parents to consider this amazing program.

Posted October 30, 2013
This is a wonderful school with great educators from the principal to the janitorial staff to the parent coordinator My children have settled in so well and that is due to the wonderful teachers who really care for all the children. I love the fact in addition to all the core curriculum lessons, they have music lessons in school and an after school violin, viola and cello program for the students

P.S. 115 Glen Oaks 4

Posted October 23, 2013
We were placed in the school as part of the Gifted and Talented program. The school as a whole is clean and up kept well. The staff is a great. It is wonderful to see such enthusiasm from the Principal and parent coordinator. The school's score has increased this past year and hope it will continue to over the next years so it will be more competitive within our district.

Posted October 18, 2013
My school is very good. The teachers are well prepared for each day. The kids' grades are improving. The school grade is acceptable.

Posted October 17, 2013
My daughter is in 1st grade at p.s. 115q and showed lot of improvement...Teacher's teaching skill is excellent and also cooperative...very happy to put my kid to this school..

P.S. 115 Glen Oaks 4

Posted October 17, 2013
My son is always smiling, and loves to go to school! The staff is friendly, the coordinator is a saint, and it's my zoned school! How lucky can you get!

Posted October 17, 2013
The school has a friendly environment for students to learn. The staff at the school are a pleasure to work with

Posted September 05, 2013
PS 115 Q is the same school that I graduated from, over 25 years ago and I am proud to send my children here. The principal was my grade school teacher and so I have the confidence that my children will only excel in this loving and nurturing environment. I have first hand experience from the way the Principal taught years ago and so I know that she will only make the school even better than what it is today! The parent coordinator is absolutely one of the most caring and helpful individuals at this school. He always sends updates via email and ensures that parents are very much involved in their children's education. Most of the teachers that I have encountered are very concerned about their students' education and will steer them in the right direction if they need help. It is mainly due to PS115 that I did not move out of the neighborhood. I know that my children will become successful and caring individuals from the knowledge they gain from attending PS115Q!!

P.S. 115 Glen Oaks
80-51 261st St, Floral Park, NY  11004
Last modified P.S. 115 Glen Oaks is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
P.S. 115 Glen Oaks Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top