Posted September 22, 2014
I have three children that attend Granby Elementary and have experienced every grade level. This school has a welcoming and warm atmosphere where everyone is valued. I am so grateful to have this school in my neighborhood. The sweet pool doesn't hurt either. ;)

Posted May 24, 2010
I absolutely LOVE Granby Elementary! It is such a warm and caring school. It is a great place for children to grow and learn!

Posted June 12, 2009

Posted May 24, 2006
The principal at Granby is a warm and caring woman who taught elementary school for many year before being promoted. She makes this an enjoyable school for everyone.

Granby Elementary School 1

Posted February 19, 2005

Granby Elementary School 4

Posted October 06, 2003
I moved my children here from a bigger school district and more populated county. There is some lack in funding that the more populated school districts would have. But all in all the school does and excellent job. I like that 6th grade is still in elementary. Gives the kids time to grow.

Granby Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
i am pleased with most of the teachers that my daughters have had, but they did have problems with one teacher. other than that i am very happy that my girls go to this school

Posted August 10, 2003
I have had several of my children enrolled at granby Elementary and I have been very pleased with this school for many years.There have been changes throughout the years but all the staff has made it smooth and it makes it easier for the children.

Granby Elementary School
400 W 7th Street North, Fulton, NY  13069
Last modified Granby Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Granby Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top