Posted January 02, 2010
Individualized attention, academic rigor, terrific new programs in the 6-8 grades that promote critical thinking, involved parents, experienced teachers and a principal that is a leader among her peers--all achieved in a caring, nurturing environment. On a recent visit to the Garden City middle school I was amazed at the frequency of anti-bullying messages--bullying is not a problem at Saint Joes, perhaps because it is a values-based educational environment that allows kids to embrace and celebrate their faith.

St Joseph Elementary School 2

Posted July 17, 2009

St Joseph Elementary School 3

Posted June 13, 2009
School's grading system is unfair as it does not accurately reflect a student's abilities. School has few people of color and parents are elitists.

Posted May 18, 2009
Both my children attend St. Joseph and from Nursery School to 8th grade their education has been wonderful. Beyond the clossroom St. Joseph's students thrive in a loving and caring atmosphere which has as its core values discipline, respect for others and most importantly respect for themselves. Academically my son's class has academically performed outstanding in achieving all endeavors and next year all students will go on to the High School of their choice. A fabulous testament to their education.

St Joseph Elementary School 1

Posted May 12, 2009

Posted November 23, 2008
Saint Joseph School is a great school. It taught me so much and prepared me very well for high school. The teachers and staff were caring and helpful throughout my 11 years at SJS. It has many fun after-school activities such as basketball, soccer, newspaper, drama, and inter-murals. SJS is a great school!

Posted September 04, 2008
I do not think they put to much pressure on first graders.Test scores and grading system is good.My daughter like this school,teachers and kids.This is great school

St Joseph Elementary School 1

Posted June 21, 2008

Posted January 19, 2008
I am a studet at SJS, and I have been attending this school for 12 years. It teached kindness, love, and excellent acedemics. I am graduating this year but I will always be appart of this excellent school that I grew up in.

St Joseph Elementary School
450 Franklin Avenue, Garden City, NY  11530
Last modified St Joseph Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Joseph Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top