Gasport, NY

Royalton-Hartland Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
I have no children that attended Roy-Hart School, however I do know a teacher that was there many years. I learned a great deal about the curriculum and expectations of the staff, toward the students and their parents and find that I agreed highly with them. I now have a great-granddaughter beginning school there in Kindergarten, and have told her parents I agree highly with their decision. Keep up the good work.

Royalton-Hartland Elementary School 5

Posted October 29, 2012
My daughter loves it here I love the school and the teachers!! I love that the lines of communication is always open and the parents are always being notified with anything going on. I feel like everyone is treated like family.

Royalton-Hartland Elementary School 3

Posted July 21, 2009
This is a good school but needs some improvement just like every other school. The only issue i have is my son is ADHD and seems to be in touble all the time and i dont feel you always handle it the right way.

Royalton-Hartland Elementary School 4

Posted February 03, 2009

Royalton-Hartland Elementary School 5

Posted October 02, 2008
This is an awesome school with excellent teachers and administrators. The latest results prove that the changes that have been made are making an impact on our children.

Royalton-Hartland Elementary School
4500 Orchard Place, Gasport, NY  14067
(716) 735-2000
Last modified Royalton-Hartland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Royalton-Hartland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top