Bad
Good

I have no children that attended Roy-Hart School, however I do know a teacher that was there many years. I learned a great deal about the curriculum and expectations of the staff, toward the students and their parents and find that I agreed highly with them. I now have a great-granddaughter beginning school there in Kindergarten, and have told her parents I agree highly with their decision. Keep up the good work.

My daughter loves it here I love the school and the teachers!! I love that the lines of communication is always open and the parents are always being notified with anything going on. I feel like everyone is treated like family.

This is a good school but needs some improvement just like every other school. The only issue i have is my son is ADHD and seems to be in touble all the time and i dont feel you always handle it the right way.

This is an awesome school with excellent teachers and administrators. The latest results prove that the changes that have been made are making an impact on our children.

Last modified Royalton-Hartland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.