Summit Education Center-Lang Dev Program 1

Posted June 20, 2014
Shame on Summit Educational Resources! After working with them numerous years with my son for his Autism, I have realized that that are not concerned about the child and their outcome, but more about their own financial gain. They have made getting services so difficult for us instead of helping us, they have also lied and manipulated for their own gain. I have listened to other parents tell similar tales, but when your child needs ABA and has autism- they are the only provider in WNY, you have no alternative, and they know it. The insurance companies only cover their therapy because they keep data, but I urge parents of children with autism to look at other programs in the area I.e, floor time, sensory intergratration, other school programs. There are other great schools doing great things for our kids and not looking out for themselves.

Summit Education Center-Lang Dev Program 1

Posted July 20, 2013
Beware! Education is not a priority here. Money and filling seats is the bottom line. Once your child enters the Summit system, the focus is solely on Summit s financial gain. Whether your child benefits from this or not is no matter to them. You re filling a seat which enables them to receive more funds, bottom line. Having a child with specials needs, I was hoping for a more personalized program. We were challenged at every turn and treated as though our child had no special needs. The don t rock the boat environment is in place here. Breaking away from Summit is extremely painful. They will do anything to keep your child in a seat producing their revenue. That includes bogus Child Protective Service cases thrown at you. Summit has no shame when their bottom line is challenged, money. ** Be prepared to constantly battle for what is truly right for your child s needs.

Summit Education Center-Lang Dev Program 4

Posted September 06, 2011
There are some phenomenal staff working here, and everyone cares about the children. However, I removed my son from the school because of the extreme violent behavior of some of the other children. My son bites and I don't condone this, but some children here truly have severe psychiatric disorders, and scare the other children.

Posted August 20, 2008
My teenage daughter, diagnosed with autism at age 4, has had the good fortune to work with the staff from Summit from the time she was a preschooler. The expertise of the staff (teachers, aides, therapists, psychologists etc.), in teaching students with autism using evidence based methods is unmatched in WNY. My daughter has learned and achieved more than we ever dreamed possible. I feel extremely blessed to have such a tremendous resource - from a highly effective year-round school program, to in-home support, to respite services - right at my doorstep.

Posted March 14, 2008

Posted January 06, 2006
Summit has brought my son to academic levels I never thought were possible. The teachers are very loving and kind. I dont know where we would be without summit.

Posted March 22, 2005
Summit has brought my son to a level of learning and friendship I didn't think he would ever meet. The staff is dedicated to the whole learning process of the kids as well as their families. Thank you Summit for all your work!

Posted September 13, 2004
Exceptional School that delivers Exceptional results. Adresses not only your child's acadamic needs but emotional, social and physical well-being. My son loves it there and has for the past 8 years. He hates to miss a day even during breaks.

Posted March 27, 2004
Summit has changed my son's life! The dedication of every staff member is outstanding. My son has attended for 2+ years and will be mainstreamed thanks to the hard work and dedication of everyone involved with Summit. His classroom team is wonderful and will be greatly missed by our entire family. The involvement with families as a whole is something I do not think you could find elsewhere. The parent support has been a very positive experience for us, as well. I would like to thank everyone from Dr. Anderson right down to all of the SEIT teachers. Thank you for changing my son's life! We love Summit!

Summit Education Center-Lang Dev Program
150 Stahl Rd, Getzville, NY  14068
Last modified Summit Education Center-Lang Dev Program is a Private school
Summit Education Center-Lang Dev Program Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top