Posted March 03, 2014
my skool relly suks the teachers putt me in da closet weneva im bad I gets no respekt. they hitted me weneva I take a spel test that y I kant real spel dat gud. + da princapal does coke.

Gilboa Conesville Central School 3

Posted December 27, 2013
I previously attended Gilboa Conesville Central School but my little sister currently is attending and she came home crying to me saying the teacher have been Harrising her and she had trouble at school with another girl where the girl constantly bossing the her around so my sister asked her to stop an went to the teacher and teachers did nothing about it repeatedly, she began getting really upset due to a group of teachers surrounding her asking her about what they saw and not what the real problem was where it had ended up the principle(Katie Allen) grabbed my little sister an pinned her to the table and holdig her arms behind her back were she could not move, this upsets me because there was no need for this she did nothing wrong but ask for help to avoid a situation, a number of students had witnessed this accur. I have a big problem with this no one has the right to put there hands on my sister ever and things will be done about this.

Posted December 21, 2013
School has teachers whom pick and choose who theyll treat good . some of the non favorite kids get left in the dust. school has extreme problems .then the kids who have teachers as parents who are teachers get special treatment (Mrs.jager brand)

Posted August 07, 2013
Some great teachers and then so really horrible teachers. The administration is horrible and needs to be changed, the guidance counselor needs to help the students way more than they do. Tell the kids when their are texts such as a important SAT test coming up. Small school and all related to each other so if you speak your mind then you are hated.

Gilboa Conesville Central School 5

Posted June 27, 2012
A great school with a staff that really cares, pulls together in a crisis, and acts like a real community.

Posted July 22, 2008
I graduated in 2006 and well.... I got pushed though school... They just wanted me to graduate. I think this school needs to look at itself and become better.

Gilboa Conesville Central School 3

Posted September 03, 2007
- a administrator

Posted November 17, 2005
This is a very nice school at least to look at.Some of the teachers are very petty the princaple doesnt want to help and the superentendant blows you off.thank you tracey engler

Gilboa Conesville Central School
132 Wyckoff Rd, Gilboa, NY  12076
Last modified Gilboa Conesville Central School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gilboa Conesville Central School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top