Bad
Good

The teachers are great, they are accommodating for the students and their parents, most of all they really CARE!

This is a pretty good school, actually, and this is coming from a student! Some teachers are over-the-top awesome, but there's one teacher... He got suspended, but he still has his job. Since I got new glasses two years ago, no one has said anything bad, so I guess the students aren't too bad. There should be special classes for students with the subject average of 95 and over, or if they've already learned about that subject. They have special decorations for special holidays which is fun, and grades aren't posted publicly :)

School let my child down. Did not address anxiety needs or recommend much needed services that I later discovered in 9th grade. One teacher picked on my child, while some others ignored her existence. One teacher exclaimed to misbehaving kid, "If you don't stop I'll put you next to (my child's name)." Another said my child was 'weird' because my child could recite an entire movie verbatim. If my child raised hand to answer question this teacher would say, "Anyone else?" The teacher sets the tone within the classroom, and this set my child up for isolation. It is an unfortunate school for those whose needs are not met. Don't make my mistake. In my ignorance, I was unaware of Student Personnel Services. Get your child help and do not let them suffer. God bless :)

the kids are way to jude mental so how cares if i love justice the store dont just judge me or anyone

I loved every minute I had at this school. I think it's a shame my parents and I are moving out of state. The teachers and principal are very thoughtful and nice. I was always academically challenged. I really wish I could start my 7th grade year here, as well as my 8th. I really will miss this school!

I am in the 8th grade and all of my 3 years I have loved it all! There are extra help classes, for those who need it, and caring teachers who want each student to do great!

Teachers and faculty are caring and go out above and beyond to help when students need it. After school help has always been available, and now the new 'homework club' seems to give support to the kids who really need it.

this school is alright I guess. everyone is really nice there and take their time for extra help if it is needed. the only problem I see with this school is that there is not enough advanced classes. I think students with an average above a 90 throughout the whole year should have a choice of an advanced class and be challenged.

When we moved here I was worried about my daughter's transition to middle school. She has really come to love school and is making a smooth adjustment. Her teachers seem sincere and caring.

this school has great teachers and a good foundation for kids.Ithere and im in the 6 grade im on the blue team and i love it there.i would rather go to school than stay at home.

Last modified C J Hooker Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.