Grand Island, NY

Posted June 13, 2013
I substitute teach in this school and I think it is very nice. The principal is fantastic, the staff is very welcoming and friendly, and the kids are great. Can't ask for much else.

Posted October 29, 2010
I am pleased to write a nice review of this school.. The principal is excellent and she is very approachable. The teachers are highly trained and do care about the students. The teachers seem genuinly happy about their jobs. Class size is not too over-whelming.

Charlotte Sidway School 3

Posted March 02, 2005
Unfortunately, as most schools, bright kids get lost in the system because there is nothing to challenge them. I am really discouraged because I have repeatedly asked them to give my child extra work as she is rading on grade 4 level and doing much of grade 2 work and though she is only 5 and in kindergarten. progrms for the challenged student but none for the bright.

Posted May 19, 2004
My daughter went here. I thought her teacher was wonderful! The principal was very involved. It was a very caring school.

Charlotte Sidway School
2451 Baseline Road, Grand Island, NY  14072
Last modified Charlotte Sidway School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1
Charlotte Sidway School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top