Grand Island, NY

Veronica E Connor Middle School 4

Posted April 16, 2012
We are new to the school district this year. I see that a previous review reports that the teachers seem bored and self involved. I have found very much the opporsite! I believe the teachers are top notch, enthusiastic, effective, and very engaged! We have found the curriculum to be challenging and taught in creative, interesting ways. The "team" teaching concept allows teachers and students to get to know eachother well, and provides accountability and security for the student. Were very happy with the school.

Veronica E Connor Middle School 5

Posted April 05, 2008
One of the top 10 middle schools in WNY as ranked by business first. Strong faculty and excellent principal and support staff.

Veronica E Connor Middle School 1

Posted March 18, 2004
I am a parent of a student at the middle school this year,to me parent involvment is important and they do not encourage it most teachers I have come across seem bored or too self involved

Veronica E Connor Middle School
1100 Ransom Road, Grand Island, NY  14072
Last modified Veronica E Connor Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Veronica E Connor Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top