Grand Island, NY

Huth Road School 4

Posted June 14, 2013
They have good teachers who have high expectations for their students and offer a lot of great unique programs, such as a string orchestra. The principal does an excellent job as well and has set a very good tone for the building.

Huth Road School 5

Posted June 07, 2011
From the principal to the teacher's aid, this school is wonderful! Due to situations out of our control, my child has had to switch schools twice. I am so happy with the teachers and the progress my child has made. I am so grateful to Mrs. Nowak (principal) and the staff, they are truly dedicated and caring professionals.

Huth Road School 4

Posted March 05, 2005
OK with class size and parent involvement. Nice location and building. I am a parent in the system.

Huth Road School
1773 Huth Road, Grand Island, NY  14072
Last modified Huth Road School is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Huth Road School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top