Grand Island, NY

Posted May 26, 2009
We are very happy with Kaegebein. Our child has been attending here for 2 years, and we just adore all of his teachers. We feel very fortunate to have such a great school for our child to attend.

Posted August 27, 2007

Posted August 13, 2007

Kaegebein School 4

Posted March 05, 2007
I feel Kaegebein is absolutely wonderful! The music program is out of this world. I've never seen so many children be so enthusiastic about practicing their instruments. The phys ed. teachers are awesome and continue to build the self-esteem of my children. I have been very happy with the teachers my kids have had so far.

Kaegebein School 3

Posted May 19, 2004
Many of the teachers are wonderful & some are very poor and spoil it for the kids. Many of the women teachers care very much for their students. They are very willing to work with the parents. My daughter had a male teacher who told me, he had his next career all picked out & couldn't wait to retire. I wish he had retired much sooner! The principal only addressed issues when he was forced to have a meeting with parents.

Kaegebein School
1690 Love Road, Grand Island, NY  14072
Last modified Kaegebein School is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kaegebein School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top