Bad
Good

This school has turned my life around. I used to worry every day about going to my previous high school, but with Village School that doesn't happen anymore. The school's environment made it easier to enjoy learning. The classes are unique and amazing. The teachers come up with the best ideas for topics based on the class. This school has provided me the best opportunity to succeed. This school will have always place in my heart for the help and support it gave me. I will highly recommend this school to anyone.

My kid is currently completing their first year at VS. Its amazing how one year can turn an attitude around. The small community helps with the social anxiety. These students are less judgmental and more accepting then the children at the larger schools. When a problem arises between students, the teachers are quick to handle it. Each teacher learns each student by name and characteristics. Its a Blessing.

There is no emphasis on math and reading in this school which would help students excel in their academic studies. It's all about hands on learning and "thinking outside the box" and not much about academics.

I graduated Village school in 2010, and I can only attribute success to their program. Before I got there, I wasn't going to graduate on time - and thanks to the staff and the creative learning environment, I graduated on time and am now attending Marymount Manhattan College.

Hi yeah. Village School is a school for creative kids, so dont assume.Thank you very much.

For anyone who thinks that Village School attributed to their failures obviously didn't learn one of the many lessons I learned at village school, that you are responsible for your own actions, failures, and successes. There are former students from Village School at GREAT schools. The teachers are wonderful people who try literally their hardest to help every single student as much as they can. There are always the kids with bad attitudes who just don't want to be at any school.

I am a former student of Great Neck Village School. Presently I am a student at Nassau Community College, I attribute my failure to the education and experiences that I had at VS. The Village School is a horrible place where students are discouraged to learn. The faculty and staff are outrageous. I would never recommend this school to anyone especially those with special needs.

I honestly don't understand why kids want to go to Village School. Village School doesn't allow these kids to interact with mainstream kids at all. It doesn't let kids learn to live together! No wonder our school system is broken! Seriously, this school needs to go.

I am a student at Village and it has been a lifesaver in terms of not only offering an academic oasis, but making my learning experience memorable. This school is top-notch and I am incredibly indebted to it and its faculty.

This school changed my life. It is the most phenomenal place I have ever been, and after the other schools I tried, it is the proverbial breath of fresh air. I could not have asked for a more welcoming, friendlier, more suited to my needs school than this one, right here.

Last modified Village School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12