Posted June 23, 2013
Where is the 2013 fiasco ratings, what's the truth about algebra/Trig test?? So many failed this test and parents spent money trying to help up the scores but the district failed us.

Posted June 23, 2012
Love this school,teachers and principal!! Both of my daughters have had amazing relationships with their teachers. I fully believe they have had a wonderful, well-balanced education!

Posted January 13, 2011
I personally feel that back in 1983 the school was alot better the teachers were alot more interested in the studens than they are today the principal was alot stricter back then also The staff back then cared more for the studens

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted January 02, 2009

Posted July 27, 2008

Posted September 19, 2007

Posted May 22, 2007
When you think about, one third of my child's life to date has been spent at a Harborfields school and I could not think of a better place. Excellent student/teacher ratio although austerity in 2005 set us back a little. Faculty did an excellent job in managing through some tough times. Very committed teachers and a strong, visible and genuinely interested principle who is constantly improving school environment. This is an excellent school district and exceeds expectations most of the time. Harborfields offers every student an opportunity to succeed if they dare.

Harborfields High School 3

Posted March 25, 2007
We love the Principal and the new assistant principal.The assistant principal in particular has been enormously available and helpful. The math department is not good in the 9th grade,although I see them trying very hard . I wish that the school would take more interest in the individual child, ( and I know this is a public school problem) than in the grades.I have seen children thrive when learning becomes about inspiration, rather than learning for the sake of passing so they can show the district that they are the top high school.How children learn cannot be about politics. It has to be about curiosity, evolving as human beings, and of course doing the best they can do in whatever classes they are in. But this will not be accomplished when teachers are in a hurry, need to show high scores,or a unhappy in their field. Let's re evaluate our system!

Harborfields High School 3

Posted February 14, 2007
Harborfields is average. My daughter will be graduating from Harborfields, but I will be sending my son to a private school for his freshman year. The athletic program is horrible.

Harborfields High School
98 Taylor Avenue, Greenlawn, NY  11740
Last modified Harborfields High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harborfields High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top