Bad
Good

haborfields has provides ASL interpeters which is very positive thing that they meets our needs for our son to go the school.. Both boys loves Haborfields more than anything else... We are proudest deaf parent of these two wonderful boys

OMS is an outstanding school. The quality of instruction is top notch and the teachers and administration are dedicated, engaged and caring. All three of our children were very happy with their experience at OMS. Like all schools, some teachers were not as good as others but on an overall basis we were extremely pleased.

I had 2 children who went through this school. My first is very bright, and she did fine, although we had some problems, for example with math where 2 of her teachers were very poor. My younger child is special needs and Oldfield middle school did not meet his needs at all. It was worse than that, though: the special education administration is incompetent, and instead of hiring experts to educate their staff (there is virtually no staff training) trying to educate my child they were very nasty to my son and to us when we tried to get necessary services for him. i would not recommend this school.

It's such a fun school with spirit weeks, fundraisers like this previous OMS Idol, but also has very good teachers and education. Kids there have a blast!

This is an excellent school! My son loves it and the administration and teachers are great. Great school district. This school is a blessing.

I believe some of the teachers are absolutely outstanding and is reflected in my son's attitude and academic performance. Then there are teachers that have slipped below average regarding attitude and performance and could learn from those who make this academic environment great.

As an OMS student, I am proud to say that I love this school. It has great advanced oppurtunities for me including S.A.I.L (gifted program) and advanced math/science. There are lots of great sports to do and clubs to join. Even the school's mascot is great (tornado). I am in the 6th grade band, photo club, and sports here at OMS. I think that it is great that the teachers here are so flexible with extracurricular activities. After the recent passing of Lenny Lamb (7th grade student at OMS)The principal went around to every single classroom and told the students. It was comforting to know that the administration was there for us during such a hard time. The staff at this school does other neat little things, such as OMS idol (like american Idol)where you can see your teachers sing & dance. These 'extras' are part of what makes OMS awesome!

Last modified Oldfield Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.