Posted August 12, 2013
haborfields has provides ASL interpeters which is very positive thing that they meets our needs for our son to go the school.. Both boys loves Haborfields more than anything else... We are proudest deaf parent of these two wonderful boys

Posted April 07, 2013
OMS is an outstanding school. The quality of instruction is top notch and the teachers and administration are dedicated, engaged and caring. All three of our children were very happy with their experience at OMS. Like all schools, some teachers were not as good as others but on an overall basis we were extremely pleased.

Oldfield Middle School 1

Posted June 24, 2010
I had 2 children who went through this school. My first is very bright, and she did fine, although we had some problems, for example with math where 2 of her teachers were very poor. My younger child is special needs and Oldfield middle school did not meet his needs at all. It was worse than that, though: the special education administration is incompetent, and instead of hiring experts to educate their staff (there is virtually no staff training) trying to educate my child they were very nasty to my son and to us when we tried to get necessary services for him. i would not recommend this school.

Posted March 27, 2009
It's such a fun school with spirit weeks, fundraisers like this previous OMS Idol, but also has very good teachers and education. Kids there have a blast!

Posted May 08, 2008
This is an excellent school! My son loves it and the administration and teachers are great. Great school district. This school is a blessing.

Oldfield Middle School 2

Posted December 12, 2007

Oldfield Middle School 4

Posted June 28, 2007
I believe some of the teachers are absolutely outstanding and is reflected in my son's attitude and academic performance. Then there are teachers that have slipped below average regarding attitude and performance and could learn from those who make this academic environment great.

Posted June 18, 2007
As an OMS student, I am proud to say that I love this school. It has great advanced oppurtunities for me including S.A.I.L (gifted program) and advanced math/science. There are lots of great sports to do and clubs to join. Even the school's mascot is great (tornado). I am in the 6th grade band, photo club, and sports here at OMS. I think that it is great that the teachers here are so flexible with extracurricular activities. After the recent passing of Lenny Lamb (7th grade student at OMS)The principal went around to every single classroom and told the students. It was comforting to know that the administration was there for us during such a hard time. The staff at this school does other neat little things, such as OMS idol (like american Idol)where you can see your teachers sing & dance. These 'extras' are part of what makes OMS awesome!

Oldfield Middle School 2

Posted January 03, 2007

Oldfield Middle School 4

Posted October 14, 2005
The district hires the youngest teachers on LI. Many of them are gems, but not all. The 7th grade honors program is unenlightened: Son who made an 85 in honors was told he had to repeat the math course in 8th grade. Completely unresponsive administration on this nutty issue.

Oldfield Middle School
2 Oldfield Road, Greenlawn, NY  11740
Last modified Oldfield Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oldfield Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top