Greenlawn, NY

Thomas J Lahey Elementary School 3

Posted September 28, 2010
TJL is a nice school, however, the student ratio to childen and teacher is 28:1. I beleive there should be more teachers assistants so the students do not "get lost" in class!!

Thomas J Lahey Elementary School 5

Posted August 08, 2010
I Love TJL because my kids had GREAT grades and the teachers teach the kids well. They may be a bit strict depending on your teacher my kids have had an OUTSTANDING year in TJL

Thomas J Lahey Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
I love TJL because it is a small, personal school where every single teacher my son had was fantastic. His second grade teacher even invited the whole class to her wedding. The kids are treated with sensitivity and consistency. There are many fun after school activities and imaginative events. The quality of education is excellent; the curriculum is challenging but not out of reach. My son really grew as a student at TJL!

Thomas J Lahey Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
TJL is a plce where all of the children make life long friends while learning. The principle is wonderful and fosters a program where respect is a must and no bulying is tolerated. The teachers go above and beyond for the students and you see so many happy faces there. It is a great place to be.

Thomas J Lahey Elementary School 5

Posted May 07, 2007
We love this school! It is very organized, great teachers! We are new in this district and we thank God for it! It has been a great school experience for my child.

Thomas J Lahey Elementary School
625 Pulaski Road, Greenlawn, NY  11740
Last modified Thomas J Lahey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas J Lahey Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top