Groton High School 2

Posted May 20, 2009
Groton is a rural school district and used to have a wonderful teaching staff and high standards but I am almost sorry that I returned here to raise my children as I have a senior who can barely write! There are no AP classes avaiable and just try to get your child special services if they are needed. The few innovative teachers the distirct has must feel in the minority!

Groton High School 1

Posted March 19, 2009

Posted September 02, 2008

Posted July 28, 2008
The new principal(s) in the district are wonderful! The very very best. I cannot say enough good things about them. I am impressed with many things. I know that the future of the district has been set to a positive direction because of their efforts.

Groton High School 4

Posted May 14, 2007
yes I agree about the new principal. He has changed the school a lot but he has done it for the better. For instance, instead of having a long list of names being called of in the morning announcement and having the students wait in the office and miss their 1st class, M. Hartz comes to the class in which they are in and pulls them out for a minute or two, that ways they don't miss their class. Another thing that he changed( last year) was that he combined homeroom and 1st period. This way we're not rushing to our class, which could be on the other side of the school then where our homeroom is.

Posted May 04, 2007
I feel that the new high school principal is the best that Groton has had in a long time. He is a very caring and trustworthy person. Also, he cares about the students and their educational needs. We are very lucky to have him in our district.

Groton High School 3

Posted February 16, 2006

Posted April 08, 2004
- a former student

Groton High School 4

Posted September 09, 2003
This school is a great school. The educational system is the best I've ever seen. There are certain administrative problems that are slowly being dealt with.

Groton High School
400 Peru Road, Groton, NY  13073
Last modified Groton High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Groton High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top