Guilderland Elementary School 2

Posted June 10, 2010
I dislike the way GES handled an instance of school bullying/violence... I thought there was a zero tolerance policy??? The school leadership could certainly stand for some improvement. Student safety should always come before school politics.

Posted March 10, 2010
After having taught for twelve years in excellent private schools I wasn't sure how I would like GES. My husband and I are thrilled with the quality of education our children are getting. The writers' workshops and buddy programs are brilliant. We are very impressed with the academic standards GES sets. GES teaches the whole child with character building programs and stress on fitness and nutrition as well as FLES for young student exposure to Foreign Language! In addition, we love Mr. Lockwood and the talented faculty who set a positive and caring tone for the whole school. Thank you GES!

Guilderland Elementary School 4

Posted June 09, 2008
I have 2 young childern in GES. Boh love it, cant wait to go each day and find learning to be fun. The teachers and staff are truly interested in making sure EVERY student is sucessful. They reach out to the parents and student if they think special help is needed and take all the right steps in early detection.

Posted January 29, 2008

Guilderland Elementary School 0

Posted June 26, 2007
I currently have my 2nd child going through GES. I find the principal to be very good. My child is going into 5th grade and so far we have only had one teacher that we have truly been pleased with. My daughter is quiet and shy and the teachers don't make a point of reaching out.

Posted March 07, 2006
- a former student
Great School with great teachers! Music system is very good with plenty of options such as band, chorus, orcestra and choir chimes. The PTA is always working for school upgrades and are curently getting a new playground. The acedemics are great and highly prepare you for middle school.

Guilderland Elementary School
2225 Western Avenue, Guilderland, NY  12084
Last modified Guilderland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Guilderland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top