Bad
Good

This school has very good ESL system, which has 3 ESL teachers. The principal is very active and nice.

I dislike the way GES handled an instance of school bullying/violence... I thought there was a zero tolerance policy??? The school leadership could certainly stand for some improvement. Student safety should always come before school politics.

After having taught for twelve years in excellent private schools I wasn't sure how I would like GES. My husband and I are thrilled with the quality of education our children are getting. The writers' workshops and buddy programs are brilliant. We are very impressed with the academic standards GES sets. GES teaches the whole child with character building programs and stress on fitness and nutrition as well as FLES for young student exposure to Foreign Language! In addition, we love Mr. Lockwood and the talented faculty who set a positive and caring tone for the whole school. Thank you GES!

I have 2 young childern in GES. Boh love it, cant wait to go each day and find learning to be fun. The teachers and staff are truly interested in making sure EVERY student is sucessful. They reach out to the parents and student if they think special help is needed and take all the right steps in early detection.

I currently have my 2nd child going through GES. I find the principal to be very good. My child is going into 5th grade and so far we have only had one teacher that we have truly been pleased with. My daughter is quiet and shy and the teachers don't make a point of reaching out.

Last modified Guilderland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.