Hampton Bays, NY

Hampton Bays Elementary School 4

Posted April 25, 2013
I have had a great experience with Hampton Bays Elementary School. The teachers ar amazing and they offer such a wide variety of learning opportunities. I especially love that every morning rain or shine the principle is outside to welcome all of the students to school.

Posted August 21, 2012
phenomenal leadership. Caring teachers. Good programs. Definitely needs more art and music and foreign language though. The environment is clean and plenty of wide open green space and a fun playground. Needs more recess activities, more supervision at recess,

Posted October 03, 2009
My four boys graduated from school, very satisfied with school

Posted September 09, 2007
I had 3 children go thru the Elementary school and have seen so many changes- all for the better of the students-my last child is in middle school now, and I will truly miss the staff on every level there, and indeed they are truly blessed with a great and caring principal-Mr. Meyer!

Posted September 19, 2006
My husband and I are both educators in a neighboring school district. The Hampton Bays elementary school is a safe haven for our kids, and the teachers are extremely professional. Would like to see more support and involvement in the arts, which seem to suffer nationwide due to cutbacks. The school is driven by strong leadership.

Hampton Bays Elementary School 3

Posted September 15, 2005
Hampton Bays is a good school at the elementary level. I have not yet experienced the middle-high level. Ther are a lot of great teachers. The district does have a lot of very involved, caring parents. I do feel the school is lacking in music and art though.

Hampton Bays Elementary School 4

Posted December 15, 2004
Great teacher to student ratio. My kids really enjoy attending the school.

Posted May 11, 2004
Its a great school. I love it it is great the play they learn so fast its the best you want your child to be in it I mean it has every thing she or he needs. They have fun when they learn and once in a while they have plays that are wonderfully great, they have the science fair and lots lots more. They have great teachers like Mrs. Ceowly oh she is the best teacher ever. You have to get your child in this school it is amazing.

Hampton Bays Elementary School
72 Ponquogue Avenue, Hampton Bays, NY  11946
Last modified Hampton Bays Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hampton Bays Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top