Bad
Good

My sons are receiving an excellent education by the highly qualified teachers in Hampton Bays. As an educator myself I highly value a solid education. I happy that my sons and the other children of Hampton Bays are receiving a quality education.

I have had a great experience with Hampton Bays Elementary School. The teachers ar amazing and they offer such a wide variety of learning opportunities. I especially love that every morning rain or shine the principle is outside to welcome all of the students to school.

phenomenal leadership. Caring teachers. Good programs. Definitely needs more art and music and foreign language though. The environment is clean and plenty of wide open green space and a fun playground. Needs more recess activities, more supervision at recess,

My four boys graduated from school, very satisfied with school

I had 3 children go thru the Elementary school and have seen so many changes- all for the better of the students-my last child is in middle school now, and I will truly miss the staff on every level there, and indeed they are truly blessed with a great and caring principal-Mr. Meyer!

My husband and I are both educators in a neighboring school district. The Hampton Bays elementary school is a safe haven for our kids, and the teachers are extremely professional. Would like to see more support and involvement in the arts, which seem to suffer nationwide due to cutbacks. The school is driven by strong leadership.

Last modified Hampton Bays Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.