Posted May 04, 2010
It is the 1st green school on Long Island.This is the 1st year that my children have attend this school and we couldn't be happier with it.From the office staff to the janitors and everywhere in between have made my childrens experience at Hampton bays Middle School a great experience! The teachers take time to TEACH.My son went from making 20's in math in his old school to making 90's!! That says it all!

Posted September 11, 2008
I have a son who graduated from Hampton Bays. The education he was afforded prepared him for a very successful college experience. It was rich with academics and extracurricular activities. I recommend this district wholeheartedly and without hesitation.

Posted May 07, 2008

Hampton Bays Secondary School 1

Posted January 27, 2008

Posted January 10, 2008
I am a student here, and I love this school. Although there are a few cliques with the stdents, it isn't the schools fault, and they treat all kids the same. Very few students get detention; I don't know what the other people are talking about. The only problem is that the school clocks are 5 minutes ahead, so students are late.

Posted January 03, 2008
As the school year progresses into 2008 I see nothing but the greatest achievment and care from all the school administrators, teachers and students- let us not leave out our great security staff! keep up the great work Hampton Bays! Go Bayman!

Hampton Bays Secondary School 0

Posted September 14, 2007
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!! This school is the best school I have ever been to and i have moved about seven times. I will say that the awnser to all problems with the studens is detention, however the student's that are there are all really nice. Teachers set high standards for all student's with confidence in each and every one. Overall, in my oponion there is no better school.

Posted September 09, 2007
Having had 2 children graduate, and one still in middle school, I am very happy with skilled teachers, helpful with children of all capacities. I am proud to send my child to a school with much parent involvement and teacher participation with the parent!

Posted August 02, 2007

Posted August 02, 2007

Hampton Bays Secondary School
88 Argonne Rd, Hampton Bays, NY  11946
Last modified Hampton Bays Secondary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hampton Bays Secondary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top