Harrison Avenue Elementary School 3

Posted October 27, 2011
There are good things and average things about this school. Pluses: small class sizes (less than 20 kids) for my child's class the past two years, nice facilities and some good teachers. Not sure if my child is being challenged but he seems to be learning at an average pace for a public school. Diversity is lacking though but I guess that is just due to the population of the area.

Harrison Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted June 22, 2009
Very nice school! Faculty is super! Please continue to teach my children. I really want to commend the faculty!

Harrison Avenue Elementary School 3

Posted May 27, 2009
I found this year just average. I did not see my daughter challenged at all. She has become comfortable....not trying hard at all. She is very capebale of great learning....no one is asking her to do great learning.

Harrison Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted June 21, 2008

Harrison Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2005

Harrison Avenue Elementary School
480 Harrison Avenue, Harrison, NY  10528
Last modified Harrison Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harrison Avenue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top