Posted October 20, 2014
Excellent teachers and staff. Students are expected and supported to succeed. Students are organized in teams which provides a structured environment. Very impressed and believe this school is better than some private schools in the area.

Posted June 06, 2012
They teach a foreign language starting in the 6th grade, earlier than other schools where I am from in Texas. I was not impressed with the fact that my 8th grade transfer student was forced to sit through a year of 3rd year Spanish instead of being enrolled in first year Spanish. The school is preparing them well for HS but needs to deal better with transfer students/

Posted September 02, 2011
I went to school here forr sixth grade, and it was the best experience I've ever had. The teachers are really helpful and fun, so many clubs and programs, and the kids are nice. We were a really cliquish school though, too many popular kids. GREATTT FOOD!!!!!!

Posted November 08, 2008
LMK is a wonderful school. I love the working enviroment of this school because the teachers are so helpful. LMK is better than a private school!

Posted October 14, 2008
Great school! Teachers are excellent and the students are wonderful.

Posted August 24, 2008

Posted September 19, 2006
In my opinion I think Louis M.Klein is an exellent school. It is the best (middle) school I have ever seen.

Posted September 07, 2004
LMK is a wonderful school. The principal, Dr. Brooke does an outstanding job in providing a smooth and seamless transition from elementary to middle school for the kids. The academic offerings are extensive and the teachers are of high quality. There could be a better focus on some of the underachieving kids to attempt to bring them up to a higher performance level. Overall, I'm extremely pleased with the school.

Louis M Klein Middle School
50 Union Ave, Harrison, NY  10528
Last modified Louis M Klein Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Louis M Klein Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top