Posted November 16, 2011
My son is a very "high achiever" and excelled at Parsons. It is a wonderful school with caring teachers and a nurturing staff as well. My son is now in 6TH grade and I thank Parsons for the six amazing years he had there! -Cindy Leckart

Parsons Memorial School 2

Posted March 24, 2011
Not the best school for high achieving students. Enrichment program does not exist. On the other hand, great school for children with special needs - they are provided with excellent services. For my children, this school simply didn't work. They weren't challenged and their needs weren't met.

Parsons Memorial School 0

Posted May 27, 2008
What makes a school great are the teachers, admininstrators, staff and parents. Our daughter is in kindergarten and the teacher is excellent. My daughter really has shown a lot of improvement and more importantly a love for learning. What makes a school outstanding is when the administration, faculty, staff and parents come together in a facility that is top notch. Parsons unforutnately lacks in terms of infrastructure. The school is about 100 years old and could use a serious renovation. There is little room for parking. The HVAC could be updated. The library is a converted auditorium and the gym doubles as the current auditorium. It is not falling apart and it does not seem to be dangerous in any way, but it could be modernized.

Parsons Memorial School 2

Posted February 11, 2008

Posted June 09, 2007

Posted August 05, 2005
Parsons is a wonderful school. I attened it 30 years ago myself. I have a special needs child who also artended it and the teachers went out of their way to help our family give our child an educations. The PTA is extremely involved and the special events they have for famlies is very enjoyable. On Monther's day, they invited the mothers in for a reception where our children read the poems they made and framed for our gifts.

Parsons Memorial School 4

Posted January 15, 2005
very good school...blue ribbon school. One of the best in harrison.

Posted August 25, 2003
- a former student
Parsons is a wonderful elementary school. At least three generations of our family has attended this school. In spite of the changes through the years the teachers, curriculum, PTA, students continue to rate highly.

Parsons Memorial School
200 Halstead Ave, Harrison, NY  10528
Last modified Parsons Memorial School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parsons Memorial School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top