Harrison, NY

Samuel J Preston School 1

Posted July 31, 2012
I am not too happy about Preston school. My son 's teacher waited half of the semester to let me know my son was not doing good in school and she told me that he was improving and when I have the final report card I notice my son did not improve at all. Now I have to pay a lot of money to send my son to the Sylvan Center for summer school because in preston they don't offer extra help.

Samuel J Preston School 5

Posted October 16, 2009
The Principal and staff make an amazing learning enviroment.

Samuel J Preston School 4

Posted November 17, 2008
Preston is a wonderful school. The teacher are very good - some of the best in this school district - and the principal is fantastic!! It is obvious that they all care a great deal about the children. The teachers are always giving feed back on how the children are doing and are quick to offer extra help when it is necessary - rather than making the parents ask for it. I wish this school went all the way to 12th grade!

Samuel J Preston School 4

Posted January 19, 2005
One of four elementary schools in prestigous Harrison CSD. Excellent in math, science and music. Heavy parent involvement within a community of many nuclear families.

Samuel J Preston School
50 Taylor Avenue, Harrison, NY  10604
Last modified Samuel J Preston School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Samuel J Preston School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top