Bad
Good

I am a Woodlands Middle School & WHS graduate from 1989 and completely enjoyed my academic, social and personal growth opportunities at Woodlands High School. The school's diversity helped me become the well-rounded person I am today, for which I am completely grateful. The wonderful teachers and mentors assisted me in all areas whenever asked without hesistation. Their excellent Senior WISE program is beyond compare and is now known the world over and I would strongly recommend that any family seriously considering moving to this area start researching that program for your child. It is the very reason for my current career choice-that which I have held in varying capacities for the last 20+ years-happily so! Overall a wonderful experience!

I went to this school and I though it was an excellent experience. I was in many clubs such a Great Potential, yearbook, band, etc. I was involved in sports throughout the school. The teaches care about the students and they try their best to provide the kids with everything they need such as extra homework help. The different language they have i great. I took Italian. My teacher was the best. The principal was involved with everything the teachers and students were doing. I made shore there was nothing bad going on in the school. This is a great school to go to.

Woodlands is a culturally and educationally diverse school that offers many opportunities to learn a variety of subjects. There are great, dedicated, wise and contemporary administrators and teachers there and I know my child is getting an above-average education there. Much better than the New York private school education experience that I received (at high tuition costs) in the 70s and 80s.

Last modified Woodlands Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.